Help & FAQ
- How can I become a customer? Fill in the application form and we will activate your account as soon as possible.
- Where are you based? We are based in London, United Kingdom
- Do you keep stock of items you sell on your website? Yes, all our products featured on our website are kept in stock for immediate dispatch.
- Do your website prices include VAT? No. As this is a B2B website, all prices shown are without VAT. VAT will be added at the time of checkout.
- What currency is your prices? As we are based London, United Kingdom, our prices are in UK pound sterling (GBP).
- Where is your price list? You will need to first register before you can view our prices under each productl listing.
- Why can I not see your prices? You will need to first register before you can view our prices under each productl listing.
- Do you provide credit accounts? No, we do not offer credit accounts at all. All orders need to be fully paid before dispatch.
- How can I pay? You can only pay with us via a bank transaction or card payment at the time of checkout.
- What is your minimum order quantity MOQ? each product has a different MOQ. Refer to each product page to find out their MOQ.
- Do you offer bulk quantity discount? Yes, but only for particular items. These bulk quantity prices are shown on our website, but for only particular products where we can offer them.
- Do you have a catalogue? No, sorry we do not publish a catalogue for all the products we sell on our website.
FOR ONLINE SELLERS
- Do you ship directly for Amazon FBA? No we do not. You need to get the items delivered to yourself and prepare the items for Amazon FBA.
- Do you ship to a third party logisitics company? Yes we can. Just make sure your order is over £100 for free delivery.
- Do you have any MAP policy? No we do not, but make sure you can pay your overheads and fees and other bills.
- Do you have a list of barcodes for the products you sell? No, we do not offer a file containing barcodes.
- Can I resell the products I buy from this website on ebay/amazon/etc? You are free to sell on any selling channel within the UK and the EU/EFTA. However we do NOT give any guarantees or assurances in relation to any selling platform you intend to use. Each selling platform has it's own rules and regulations that you must make sure you adhere to.